Hughes Emergency Tank Shower with Eye and Face Wash, 317 Gallon, Galvanized Steel Frame, 110V GP QS1200
Emergency tank showers are essential to providing safe working conditions where insufficient water pressure exists or when it is impractical to use a plumbed safety shower. The 317 gallon (1200 liter) model provides tepid water even when there is no mains water supply. An integral immersion heater, 110V general purpose rated, controlled by a dual safety thermostat, maintains the water in the insulated tank at a constant tepid temperature. In an emergency, the shower activates quickly with a simple push of the panic bar. Intended for use in applications within a temperature range of 14°F(-10°C) to 104°(40°C). Assembly required.
Electrical supply: 110V Single Phase, 60/50Hz
Note: This tank shower is ANSI compliant for the 15 minute time requirement only when connected to a plumbed water source.
- Rectangular hollow section galvanized steel frames are earthquake-proof and conform to the California Building Code
- Internally mounted, covered eye/face wash unit protects against dust and debris
- Low-pressure shower rose delivers large quantities of water in an even pattern that is non-injurious to the user
- External water level indicator provides visibility to tank levels
- Ready for quick delivery—packed for economical shipment and assembly on-site