Oil Filter Boom, Skirted Model, 20 count pallet
- Calculated at Checkout
Most booms are designed to float on the water and absorb or contain the oil that's on the surface. That makes sense since most of the oil will be on the surface. But what about the oil that is below the surface? With larger spills, there will also be subsurface oil. The Skirted Model Ultra-Oil Filter Boom uses X-Tex material to remove oil both at and below the surface.
- Made with Ultra-X-Tex material — allows water to instantly filter through the material and pulls off the oil selectively as the material is lipophilic.
- 34” skirt attached below Boom helps capture oil that is underwater but close to the surface.
- Additional 60” skirts can be quickly added for deeper water protection.
- Multiple Booms can be connected for long, continuous runs and easy deployment/retrieval.
- Unique material removes emulsified oil and dispersants.