Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model: 15' x 66' x 1' - Copolymer 2000, 28 oz., 8507
- Ships From Manufacturer
- Calculated at Checkout
- Containment Capacity:
- 7405 Gallons
Unique, "Living Hinge" design allows hands-free drive in/drive out - No need to manually raise or lower the endwalls
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model is the perfect combination of convenience and economy when it comes to capturing leaks and spills that often occur during equipment maintenance or the transportation of containment drums. This spill containment berm features 12” walls that are supported with a unique “living hinge” that gives them the ability to bend under equipment and snap back into place.
- No need to manually raise or lower the end walls.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Both long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewall assemblies. Simply swivel the feet to lower the sidewalls for storage or transport to another location.
- Convenient and economical spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, equipment, frac tanks, and other large containers.
- Available in Copolymer 2000™, and other rugged materials.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.